Area Sales Manager – Renewable Energy
upto £60k OTE
Our client, a Shropshire based award winning company, is looking for a strong Sales person who has a genuine passion and drive to be part of their successful and innovative Renewable Energy business.
Offering a range of technologies which include: Ground Source and Air Source Heat Pumps, Solar PV and Solar Thermal, CHP, District Heating, Battery Storage, Car Charging Points etc…this role provides the opportunity to excel in all areas of the business.
The successful Area Sales Manager will focus their efforts on the domestic and light commercial markets with a view of developing Sales opportunities mainly in the West Midlands and Welsh Boarder regions for the Supply, Design, Installation and Commissioning of the company’s Renewable Energy products, such as Biomass, Heat Pumps, Solar Thermal, Solar PV etc.
The Sales Manager will be dealing and building working relationships with Domestic and Commercial clients which will include Agricultural, Industrial, Construction sectors etc. You will self generate new sales opportunities and also follow up on company leads. The successful candidate will visit clients and assist in the specification/design of the company’s products, therefore knowledge of heat pumps, biomass etc is advantageous to be able to discuss and present the technology with confidence.
The ideal Sales Manager must have
- Proven track record of Domestic / Commercial Sales
- Passion for Sales with a pro-active can do attitude
- Excellent presentation skills
- Professional attitude
- Excellent Account Management skills
- Excellent communicator at all levels with a friendly personality
- IT Skills: MS applications, to include PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Full driving licence
- Basic salary – £25K – £35K plus uncapped commission OTE £50 – £60K
- Company Car OR Car Allowance
- Mobile Phone
- 20 days holidays