A&D Recruitment provides high-calibre temporary and permanent staffing solutions for clients of varying sizes, specifically within the renewables, building services and office sectors.
From our base in Shrewsbury, Shropshire, we work closely with businesses based locally and nationally.
Through many years of experience, we’ve developed a thorough and highly effective recruitment process that removes the fuss and focusses on what’s important to your business.
This approach enables us to present you with candidates that not only have the right skills, but also the right values, goals and personality to match your company culture.
For every new vacancy we support you with, A&D carry out our proven process:
- Launch Meeting We’re happy to have a meeting with our clients, whether by phone, in-person or via Skype. We’ll take a detailed job description and person specification, and gain a better understanding of your company’s ethos. We’ll also explain in detail how we work, and discuss our Terms of Business.
- Job Specification We’ll then prepare a written job description, including adverts and an outline of the criteria needed for the ideal candidate.
- Headhunt We directly approach passive candidates, as well as generating active applications, to give our clients confidence that a thorough search has been carried out.
- Shortlisting All A&D’s candidates will have already been interviewed by our consultants. They’ll also have been skills tested, where appropriate, and fully briefed on your role, your company and the interview process.
- Interviews We’ll then arrange a mutually convenient time for a meeting between you and each of your chosen candidates. After the interviews, we’ll contact each candidate for feedback and report back to you with their comments.
- Contact Throughout the whole process, we’ll keep you fully up to date – from submitting and discussing candidate’s CV’s to arranging interviews, taking candidate feedback and managing the offer process. On acceptance, we’ll also ensure your chosen candidate is successfully on-boarded into your organisation.
Get in Touch
To talk through your next potential vacancy, contact A&D Recruitment today – we’d love to hear from you.