It’s often said that changing your job is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. The right job will enthuse and inspire you, maximise your strengths and help you live a happy and fulfilling life.
A&D Recruitment provide roles in the Renewable Energy and Building Services sectors on a national basis, as well as permanent and temporary office jobs throughout Shropshire.
We take pride in working with candidates at an individual level, armed with the facts about what’s important to you, so that we can find you the ideal long-term role. To ensure we match you to the right job and company, A&D follow a proven process:
- Consultation We endeavour to meet all our candidates, and invite you to register with us face-to-face or via Skype. This will help us understand your achievements, your personality, what you are looking for from your next role, and your future ambitions.
- Position Matching Once we know more about your background and career goals, we can begin to present career opportunities to you. Even if you aren’t ready to make a career change now, we can still start a dialogue. We’re in regular contact with hiring managers and can keep you informed of market trends and new opportunities as they arise.
- Introduction to Clients After we’ve identified any positions you’d like to apply for, we’ll introduce you to our clients. We will always gain your permission before submitting your details to any of our clients. Our introductions are managed discreetly and confidentially, so your privacy is never compromised.
- Interviews We’ll coordinate all your interviews and equip you with everything you need to know to improve your chances of a successful interview. This includes full job specifications and company information, details of the interview process, information on the people you’ll be meeting and their expectations for the position.
- Job Offers Once you’re offered a position, we’ll help you to secure the most favourable terms and conditions and act on your behalf to negotiate on important aspects of the offer.
- Resignation Once you’ve accepted a job offer, we’ll keep in touch to make sure you’re happy and that there are no issues. We’ll also advise you on how to manage a counter-offer from your current employer, should they make one, and help you prepare a resignation letter.
Get in Touch
To talk through your next exciting career move, contact A&D Recruitment today – we’d love to hear from you.