Business Development Manager – Biomass
Business Development Manager- Permanent Role
South Central Regions
upto £75k OTE per annum
Our client has an opportunity for an experienced Commercial Biomass Business Development Manager to join their team.
The successful Business Development Manager – Biomass will focus their efforts on Commercial Biomass project sales with a view of developing new opportunities for the Supply, Design, Installation and Commissioning. Covering South Central Regions.
The Business Development Manager/Biomass will develop on the already successful sales pipeline, dealing and building working relationships with Heads of Renewables, Sustainability Managers, End user companies, Main Contractors, M&E Contractors, Architects, Consultants in order to increase sales opportunities. The successful BDM will visit clients and assist in the specification/design of the company’s products, therefore a strong background in Biomass is essential.
The ideal Biomass Business Development Manager must have:
- Proven track record of Commercial Biomass Sales (end user)
- Excellent network / pipeline of contacts within the targeted market to hit the ground running
- Excellent proven presentation skills
- Knowledge of District Heating Schemes
- Knowledge of the wood heating industry including RHI/feedstock/Planning/Finance
- Experience, knowledge and or an understanding of tendering practices and how to win/bid for tenders.
- Relevant experience in the design, integration and installation of renewable products.
- This is a demanding role and will require the successful candidate to be extremely pro-active in their approach to sales activities.
- Professional attitude
- A designated Home Office
- Knowledge of the Construction Supply Chain
- Mechanical or Electrical knowledge
- Good Technical understanding of Large Biomass projects
- Excellent Account Management skills
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- IT Skills: MS applications, to include PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Full driving licence
- Basic Salary Circa £35K plus commissions (OTE £75,000)
- Company Car Allowance of £5,000 or Company Car
- Mobile phone