Administrator – Financial Services
Administrator – Permanent Role
upto £22k per annum
Our client, a successful and well established Values Based Chartered Financial Planner in Shrewsbury, is seeking a self motivated and dedicated professional Administrator to further strengthen their existing team.
Supporting a team of Finance Advisers and Paraplanners dealing with a large portfolio of private clients, daily duties will be varied and include:
- Create and maintain client records using Capita Financial software
- Prepare and submit new business applications in relation to Life, Pensions and Investments
- Prepare and submit letters of authority
- Prepare client files for review meetings, including valuations
- Address client’s enquiries in an efficient professional manner including over the telephone, face to face and in all written correspondence
- Ensure regular contact is held with clients informing them of any changes or suitable amendments to consider relating to a policy held
- Delivery of ad hoc office administration procedures
- Acting as first point of contact within the office, liaising with clients and providers
- Ensuring all manual and computer files are accurately maintained and updated
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills / experience:
- Have solid administration experience, preferably gained within a similar environment
- IFA / Financial Services experience is essential
- Will need to have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Keen to progress their own personal development and also identify improvements within the company
- Must be able to work on their own initiative
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A friendly nature with a strong team-playing ability is essential.
The position offers an excellent working environment and a competitive salary.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with one hour for lunch.
Salary – £19k to £22k per annum