Payroll Manager- Filled
upto £27k per annum
Our client, a well established and modern Chartered Accountants based in Shrewsbury, are seeking a Payroll Manager to deal with all aspects of payroll for a wide variety of small and medium sized organisations throughout Shropshire and surrounding counties.
- Being solely responsible for processing monthly/weekly payrolls and CIS returns
- Liaising with clients to ensure timely and smooth work flows
- Giving our clients confidence that all deadlines will be met
- Ensuring any payroll queries are answered efficiently.
- Administration of Auto Enrolment including staging new clients.
- You will have a number of year’s experience of processing payroll either within an accountancy practice or within industry.
- You will have an excellent working knowledge of computerised software packages.
- You will be fully conversant with RTI and CIS payments and be able to calculate statutory payments.
- You will specialise in Auto Enrolment pension information and work as the “go-to” person within their organistion.
- You will be highly motivated, organised and able to work independently.
- As this is a client facing role, communication and customer service skills are essential as you will be required to interact with a wide range of clients, internal staff members and communicate with HMRC and pension providers.
- A very competitive salary of between £24k to £27k per annum.
- Further training and development within the role.
- A friendly and flexible working environment in a modern office.
- Hours of work are Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week, 30 hours a week would also be considered.
- Onsite parking.