Part Time Administration Assistant
Part Time Administration Assistant – Filled
upto £17k per annum pro rata
Our client is a successful and innovative design consultants based on the outskirts of Shrewsbury. They are currently recruiting for a confident Administration Assistant on a part time basis.
- Report directly to and support Finance and Quality Manager
- Rapport administrator- setting up new projects and maintaining contacts.
- Member of quality team with responsibilities for Quality Management System and Environmental Management System administration. Helping towards the new 2015 standards of 9001 and 14001. ISO 9001 and 14001 training will be given.
- Monitoring internal office procedures.
- Health Safety responsibilities- Managing Health and Safety responsibilities for the business. Training course will be provided.
- Premises maintenance administration
- Assist design team members with administration duties as required
- Perform any other duties required for the continued development of the Company and any other admin duties that the FAQ manager may need support with.
- Assist with maintenance of cyber security and accreditation of new IT security standards such as GDPR.
The Ideal candidate will possess the following skills / experience:
- Administration experience.
- Excellent PC and Microsoft Office skills. Experience of using Apple Mac would be beneficial but not essential.
- Strong literacy skills
- You must be an organised individual, self motivated and be able to prioritise your workload effectively.
- Experience of Health and Safety and an understanding of ISO would also be beneficial.
- Have the ability to understand and follow policies and procedures.
- Be able to work as part of a team is essential.
- Salary – £15k to £17k pro rata per annum.
- Hours of work are 16 per week, hours and days to suit the candidate. Hours could increase in the future.
- Work place Pension Scheme.
- Use of an iPhone 7
- Holiday entitlement increases with service.
- After 2 years of service you would be entitled to be part of the company’s share scheme.