Office Manager- Filled
upto £25k per annum
Our client based on the outskirts of Shrewsbury is looking for an Office Manager on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, responsibilities will include:
- Assist Operations/Projects/Sales Managers in developing and maintaining documentation including drawings, specifications, meetings minutes, transmittals, requests for quotes, vendor submittals, comments, timesheets, reviews and approvals, and other project documentation.
- Register and certifications of Renewable energy systems to adhere to Government guidelines
- Gather and expedite information from various parties.
- Assist in general administrative tasks such as answering phones, faxing, copying, filing, organizing, mailing, and expediting information as needed by each manager.
- Assist in maintaining and refining electronic files system and standard documents
- Organize large amounts of information into a coherent, meaningful format.
- Prioritize a variety of tasks with little supervision.
- Work in fast pace environment.
- Work as contributing member of a team.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the MD as needed.
- Coordinate all office functions ensuring smooth running
- Develop workflow processes for the tracking, scheduling, and resolution of customer service issues
- Communicate with other departments and management to resolve issues
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes / experience:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Possess an advanced level of computer skills with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that effectively communicate information
- Ability to effectively interface with various levels of management internally and externally.
- Ability to gather and analyse data, draw conclusions and summarise recommendations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment and handle multiple tasks.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
In return our client is offering a salary of upto £25k per annum. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm or 8am to 4pm.