Administrator – Maternity Cover
upto £22k pro rata
We have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and experienced Administrator to join a Chartered Financial Planning practice to cover maternity leave.
The maternity leave cover will be until May 2019, however there may be an opportunity for the role to become permanent. An immediate start is available.
Based in Shrewsbury, the successful candidate will provide administration support to our client’s financial planners.
Daily duties will be varied and may include:
- New business processing – Online processing and by post for all life and pension business
- Provide general ad-hoc support to Advisers and Paraplanners as required
- General office and administration support
- Liaise with clients and providers during progress of applications and ad-hoc enquiries -producing/sending letters and via phone calls/emails
- Preparing client files for review meetings
- Ensuring regular contact with clients to keep them informed for progress
The ideal candidate will have the following abilities and experience:
- Strong Administration skills
- To be able to work on own initiative with great attention to detail
- To be motivated by working in a fast-paced environment
- To be organised and able to prioritise own workload
- A friendly nature with a strong team oriented nature
- The desire to constantly learn and improve their own abilities
If successful, you will benefit from:
- Value in working for an employer that encourages and supports professional development
- The opportunity to work alongside and support Chartered Financial Planners
- Taking pride in working for an organisation that is ‘best in class’
- Salary range between £18k to £22k pro rata
- Hours of work Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Holiday entitlement increases with service including your Birthday off.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career and broaden your knowledge, by working with the ‘best in class’; being part of only 5% of all firms in the UK who are chartered.