Fair Processing Notice for Website Users
A&D Recruitment collect data about our website users, potential client and clients. This Fair Processing Notice explains what data we process, why we process it, our legal basis, how long we keep it and your rights.
We will always make sure that any personal data is protected and treated securely. Any information that we process will be held in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act 2018 and other UK or EU data protection legislation
Our contact details
A & D Recruitment Ltd
10 Park Plaza
Registered in England No. 08287123
When you use our website, we will process the following personal data about you:
- name, email, phone and your enquiry via our ‘Contact Us Form’
- name and email when you sign up to our Newsletter
- IP address/ MAC address when you use the website
Why do we need it?
We need your name and contact details in order to answer your enquiry and we process this data with your consent.
We need your IP address and MAC address for security reasons.
We will send you our Newsletter when you consent for us to do so. You have the right to unsubscribe to marketing at any time. If you do choose to unsubscribe, we will keep your name and email address on a suppression list so that we don’t email you again by accident.
OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
By law, we need a legal basis for processing the personal data of a website user. We will process your data using the legal basis of consent and legitimate interests.
Consent is given where we ask you for permission to use your information in a specific way and you agree to this. Where we use your information for a purpose based on consent, you have the right to withdraw consent for this purpose at any time. For example, you consent to receive our Newsletter by email.
We have a basis to use your personal information if it is reasonably necessary for us to do so and in our “legitimate interests” (provided that what the information is used for is fair and does not unduly impact your rights).
For example, A&D Recruitment has a legitimate interest to keep your personal data a suppression list so that we don’t email you again when you have opted-out. We only rely on legitimate interests where we have considered any potential impact on you, whether or not our processing is excessive and that our processing does not override your rights.
We process the following data because we have a legitimate interest:
- the IP address and the MAC address when you visit our website enables us to keep our website secure
- keeping your data in our system in order to keep it secure
- your email in a suppression list so that we don’t email you again by accident
HOW LONG DO WE HOLD YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We hold your data:
- for enquires – 6 months
- for marketing – until you withdraw consent or until we see that you are no longer opening the emails. We review our consents every year.
- for security – 1 year
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
- Our software and cloud service providers.
DATA TRANSFERS OUT OF THE EU OR EEA
We do not transfer any personal data out of the EU or EEA.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR
You have rights in respect of our processing of your personal data which are:
- To access to your personal data and information about our processing of it. You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data (but we will need to remove information about other people).
- To rectify incorrect personal data that we are processing.
- To request that we erase your personal data if:
- we no longer need it;
- if we are processing your personal data by consent and you withdraw that consent;
- if we no longer have a legitimate ground to process your personal data; or
- we are processing your personal data unlawfully
- To object to our processing if it is by legitimate interest.
- To restrict our processing if it was by legitimate interest.
- To request that your personal data be transferred from us to another company if we were processing your data under a contract or with your consent and the processing is carried out automated means.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with us in the first instance. You may also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns.