Service Manager – Biomass
upto £60k per annum plus bonus
Our client, a highly reputable Renewable Energy company with specific emphasis on the Commercial Biomass sector have an excellent opportunity for a Service Manager to oversee and grow the Service & Maintenance department. Our client offers a Design, Supply, Installation, Commissioning, Service & Maintenance contracts to their clients as well as being a UK sole distributor.
The Business solutions offer commercial and Industrial boilers up to 10MW.
- Full P&L responsibility of the service business. Current Turnover £1.5m
- £5m-£6m turnover within the next 2-3 years targeted.
- Leadership, hiring and developing members of the services function.
- A proven track record of sales is an absolute must for this role;
- Develop and execute a sales strategy.
- Current targets include Councils and users of domestic and commercial gas boilers.
- Multi site operators are a key target however, avoiding the corporate facilities providers (they are competition).
- Managing stock operations to ensure required parts are available when and where needed
- Experience in contract development and management.
- Diversification of product means some agreements may need to be unique. (Gas & Biomass).
- A customer focused professional
- Enthused by potential to grow
- Have experience in leading a service team through growth.
- Must have a proven background of strong sales performance.
- Have developed new business with large numbers of clients. Not key account managing large spend clients.
- Must have managed / built service teams
- Industry relevant contacts is key
- Demonstrate an ability to open new markets in commercial sectors.
- Someone with ambition who is keen to develop themselves and move upwards through the organisation.
- Basic Salary: £55k – £60k
- Bonus: 10% of basic salary against KPIs plus additional 10% against super KPI targets.
- Car Allowance
- Fuel allowance in line with HMRC guidelines.
- Pension at 5% contribution
- 25 days holiday + statutory.