Service Engineer – Biomass
upto £35k per annum
Our client is currently seeking a Service Engineer who will have hands on responsibility to provide specialist on site service.
This includes multi skilled installation, troubleshooting, servicing and operational support.
Key responsibilities include
- Scheduled & Emergency call out Biomass boiler systems service & Maintenance contracts. Call outs will be on a rota
- Carry out service and breakdown works associated to Biomass boilers systems.
- Full clean out of Domestic, Commercial, Industrial and Agricultural biomass systems, service and repair as necessary
- To understand, complete and submit all work related paperwork clearly and on time.
- Carry out electrical and mechanical installation works associated with Biomass boilers.
- Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- Comply with all Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Provide best possible customer service
- C&G 2391 Test & Inspect or equivalent qualification
- C&G 17th Edition
- C&G’s or equivalent in Plumbing & Heating
- Previous experience of commissioning heating systems
- Salary £30,000 – £35,000
- Location – South/South West
- Pension after probationary period
- Company vehicle
- Mobile Phone