SEO Link Building Specialist
SEO Link Building Specialist – Temporary Role
£12 to £15 per hour
A Shrewsbury based company is looking for a part time Link Building specialist, the role is not restricted to but may suit a graduate or SEO trainee looking for ‘real-world’ experience and a temporary position or someone looking to develop and progress within the company into our client’s Digital Marketing Manager. Alternatively the role may suit a seasoned digital marketing specialist looking for part time work (although if you aren’t prepared for the hard link building graft don’t apply!)
The individual we’re looking for should be outgoing and great with outbound calls, emails, and social media outreach, while also being collaborative with technical and creative marketing teams. The link building specialist we’re looking for should be up-to-date with recent search engine changes, and practice search engine-approved methods for building links that result in improved rankings.
- Work with the MD to research people and websites
- Import and organize people and websites within Buzzstream or similar.
- Use web-based tools to submit multiple business listings (citations)
- Perform and track outreach through social, email and telephone
- Report to MD with successes, progress and opportunities
- Training/experience in SEO essential
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Technical SEO knowledge
- Knowledge of keyword research/selection
- Must be able to work with a sense of urgency
- Must be comfortable working within a CRM system
- Must be a great communicator and relationship-builder
- Must be able to multi-task and occasionally assist with other tasks
- Candidate must have a passion for search engine optimization and have a desire to overtake the competition.
Whilst our client initially needs to concentrate on a sustained link building strategy they are open minded as to how this role may develop so if you feel you have the skills but want short term employment please do apply. Likewise the role has the potential to develop into a leading role in managing their online marketing, SEO, email and social media campaigns allowing us to bring these ‘in-house’ including:
- On page SEO, Blogging & Link Building
- Improving and adding new products to the magento multi-shop platform
- Google Shopping Campaigns
- Google Adwords Campaigns
- Google Remarketing
Skills as follows not essential but will be of interest:
- Experience of using Magento eCommerce platform
- Be able to use Photoshop
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Experience of optimising product listings
- Showcase good content writing skills to improve existing product listings
- Hands on digital marketing experience
- Management of marketing campaigns
- Campaign development and performance reporting
- Google Shopping product feeds and performance reporting
- Experience using 3rd party tools such as Search Console, Google Analytics etc
- Knowledge of business promotion with Facebook and Twitter and other SM platforms
- Social media marketing skills
- Marketing Automation such as Hubspot or Infusionsoft implementation and management.
- Knowledge of setting up and running successful email marketing campaigns.
In return our client is offering a salary of between £12 to £15 per hour, hours of work are 8-24 hours a week (hours and days to suit candidate), an immediate start is available. This is a 12 month temporary role.