Tenancy Progress and Administration Assistant
upto £15,936 pa
Our client, based near Whitchurch Shropshire, is looking for a superstar Administrator to join their growing team.
Our client provides specialist tenant vetting and associated services to the UK residential lettings industry – with a client list that includes many well-known estate agencies.
If your application is successful, you’ll join their dedicated and hardworking team, operating – and thriving – in a fast paced and busy environment.
You’ll assist the Senior Team Members with the data input and processes needed to assess the suitability of applicants for rental properties throughout the UK.
Your duties will include
- Making outbound calls to chase application information
- Logging application information
- Responding to queries by phone and email
- Providing a high level of administrative support to other team members
- Completing initial risk assessments upon receipt of tenancy applications
- Assisting with allocation and distribution of casework throughout the team
- Processing applications and ensuring data is full and correct
You’ll ideally possess
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Effective organisational skills
- Effective written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills(including MS Office)
- A customer-focused and professional approach
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Your hours of work will be 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Starting at £14,488 p/a basic, rising to £15,936 p/a on successful completion of your probation period – with performance-related bonuses achievable throughout the year.
After successfully completing 12 months of service, you’ll also benefit from our free Health Cash Plan.