upto £45k per annum
Our client is looking for an Electrical Estimator with a passion and enthusiasm to join their growing business.
A highly successful, customer focused, independent electrical contractor based in Birmingham working in commercial, public and industrial sectors.
The successful Electrical Estimator will be responsible for starting a new electrical estimating section within the business taking over from in-house estimating. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual to head up their own department to build over the coming years.
The successful candidate will receive a salary and bonus correlated to the work they secure for the business. The business currently prices projects up to the value of £400K with the intention to grow from this level.
If you want an opportunity to run your own department with an ambitious employer then this is the role for you.
You will be responsible for securing work for a team of contract managers and have sound commercial awareness. The company has existing clients, however you will build on this and you would require to demonstrate that you are able to bring new clients to the business to help its growth over the next few years.
We require all the qualifications below but what is really important to our client is that you fit in well with the current team and that you can work under pressure.
- Experience of Estimating Software such as Luckins or similar
- 17th Edition latest amendment wiring regulations certification
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Pass a CRB Check
- Clean Driving License
- Salary £30,000 – £40,000 OTE £45K
- Bonus based on performance (£3K – £5K)
- Great environment and culture to work in
- Other Benefits to suit your individual needs, to be discussed
- Freedom to contribute to decisions in the company strategy