Electrical Design Engineer/Surrey
Basic Salary £26K – £38K
Due to company growth, our well established and professional client has a great opportunity for either a recent Graduate, looking for an opportunity to explore the Renewable Energy sector or an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join their team.
The Electrical Design Engineer-Overview
To carry out all aspects of both Project and Product design across a range of technologies, including Heat Pumps, Battery Storage, Control Systems etc
The ideal Electrical Design Engineer must have:
- Responsible for the Electrical / Technical design of the Project systems and new product development
- Design Control systems, Heat Pump installation projects, Electrical wiring diagrams etc
- You will work as a part of a team with a Senior Technical Designer, a Project Manager and a Sales Consultant to create a cost-effective detailed technical design to meet the specification
- Coordination with engineering team, provide technical support throughout the lifetime of the project
- Provide technical advice to members of the sales and maintenance teams
- Improve efficiency and reliability by, for example, looking to develop standard, re-usable design patterns.
- Continually keep up to date with relevant technologies in order to provide advice to the company on technology choices.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level in a scientific or technical subject such as General Engineering, Electrical or Electronic Engineering,
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Preferably you will have post-graduation work experience in a relevant area.
- Good organisational skills and the discipline to be thorough and structured about design with an attention to detail and quality.
- Self-starting, able to manage your own workload effectively, and able to work well with others in a small team.
- Inquisitive and interested in renewable energy systems with a desire to learn and understand the technologies and systems.
- Salary will depend on the experience the successful candidate offers.
- Basic Salary £26K – £38K Depending on experience
- Fleet cars available for site visits
- Company bonus scheme
- 20 Days plus bank holiday, increasing with time served