Customer Service Adviser
Our client, a family run well established Shrewsbury based company, requires a Customer Service Advisor on a temporary to permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be required to work as a team liaising with customers via the telephone.
- Receiving orders via the telephone from Restaurants and Hotels.
- Processing orders onto the computer system
- Entering Purchase orders onto the computer
- Making outgoing telephone calls to confirm orders for next day delivery.
- Cash handling
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication / customer service skills
- Reliable and responsible
- Excellent IT skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Must be flexible in relation to working hours
In return our client is offering a great working environment (with parking), an hourly range of £7.50 per hour (this will be reviewed after the 12 weeks temp to perm period) . Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with ½ lunch. The successful candidate will be required to work 1 Saturday morning in 3 starting at 6am.Apply Now