Area Sales Manager – Biomass
South of England
upto £70k per annum
Our client, a highly reputable Renewable Energy company with specific emphasis on the Commercial Biomass sector have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Manager to assist the Partner Team Manager in the development of the external Contractor and installer partner network.
Our client offer a Design, Supply, Installation, Commissioning and Service & Maintenance contracts to their clients as well as being a UK sole distributor.
The Sales Manager overview
To support the partner team manager and build the external partner network. You will require excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have a good knowledge of the company product range for which training can be given.
- Responsible for building new business relationships and account managing all Installer partners and M&E Contractors in your allocated area ensuring a strong sales forecast is consistent
- Recruiting new Installer Partners for the Sales & Installation in house training courses
- Maintain an accurate sales forecast
- Liaise with Project Manager(s) on complicated partner/contractor projects
- Provide accurate information and technical guidance to the Installer partners
- Maintain customer contact information on Salesforce and other details as necessary
- Obtain product knowledge through training sessions, consulting with technical, service dept. colleagues and general research of product literature
- Stay current with competitor trends and technology and report back to the business
- Deliver training demonstrations or presentations when required
- Travel to necessary trade shows, events and customer locations.
Experience, Skills and Personal Qualities
- Sales understanding of Projects, Quotes and Proposals
- Good understanding of Biomass technologies
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent at building solid working relationships
- Salary Circa £35K plus commission (uncapped) OTE £60 – £70K plus
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Home Based